PROJECTS FOR 2022
- In May 2022, the Community Support Committee approved a $5,000 donation to the New Harmony Fire Association for replacement of equipment that was stolen.
- In July 2022, the committee approved a $200.00 donation to the St. George American Legion Post 90 for uniforms.
In August 2022, the committee approved a $1000 donation to the Snow Canyon Little League team to cover expenses for travel to the National Playoffs. A separate donation of $500 was presented to the Oliverson Family for the medical expenses and travel expenses incurred during the Little League National Playoffs where Easton Oliverson sustained serious injury.
- During Red Ribbon Week, committee members sponsored a bean bag toss at Millcreek High School including drug awareness
- In October, the committee approved $1,000 to Heritage Elementary for T-shirts, flags, and prizes for participants in the “Give me Liberty” program.
- In November, the committee approved $150 donation to sponsor the Hurricane High School Robotics Team. The St. George Dixie Elks logo will be displayed on a banner as well as on one of the robots.