Cliff Jones Memorial Bowling Scholarship
- The applicant must be 21 years of age or younger.
- Applicant must be a child or grandchild of a USBC/WCBA sanctioned bowler or be a member themselves of USBC or USBCY.
- Applicant must be enrolled at an approved educational institution.
- Approved educational institutions include accredited universities and colleges, business schools, technical schools, trade schools, and vocational schools.
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the educational institution.